Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Original Pokemon Games for Virtual Console?

So guys, I recently sent a message to Nintendo to see if my suggestions would get anywhere. I'll give you my message and the response.  My question was set at a business standpoint believing it may increase the chances of this actually coming into consideration. I do want it just so I can play it.



"Dear Nintendo,
I find that you should to increase sells of the Pokemon games re-release Pokemon Red and Blue/Red and Green in their original forms for the 3ds on virtual console. The only new things to add would be to allow transfer and battles over the internet, and allowing the Pokemon to be transferred to Black and White / Black2 and White2. Many other fans believe this should happen and we would be very happy to buy these. 
Thank you for your consideration. "


the answer I got back was



Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. As a big fan of Pokemon games myself, I also wouldn't mind seeing remakes of those classic Pokemon games. I can also see why you'd like to be able to transfer Pokemon and play them online like you would with Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. However, we haven't heard of any plans to remake any of those amazing games at this time, but I will pass along your comments to the departments which make those decisions.
  
If or when we do make an official announcement about remaking any Pokemon games, we will share all the exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com). Until that happens, we appreciate your patience and ask that you continue checking the website.

Sincerely,

Kevin Anderson
Nintendo of America Inc.



It is nice to see some consideration from game developers now days and hope things like this
will continue.

So maybe we will be getting Pokemon Red in all its glitched MissingNO. glory. It is possible. 
Tell me what you think guys in a comment or on the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment