Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Neverwinter: Possible War Wizard

Hey guys, so I was looking through my 4.0 PH and thought," We dont have the War Wizard in Neverwinter confirmed yet". Well I remembered the fire wielding wizard in the Great Weapon Fighter video. As I've said, Devs told us the Archer in it is a Ranger and they are working on the Ranger class, but many stopped there. You see there is still the question of the Wizard, who is he? I believe him to be the  War Wizard. I will be trying to glean more info on this.(I understand the Ranger was highly anticipated and part of why the Wizard didnt get much focus on the forums).


This is speculative info on the WAR WIZARD and is NOT a fact, just speculation.

Here is the photo of the Ranger and the Wizard Both have been outlined with separate colors.






Thanks for reading guys, Ill try to get  more info. Please follow my blog

Death

No comments:

Post a Comment