Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Hey guys, Id like to say Im sorry for not keeping up with blogging a lot, being a Guild Leader on Neverwinter has been taking up some of my time, along with just life stuff. Anyways, Im not sure if Ill be blogging much anymore. You see has given me a nice little spot as a news writer and podcaster an a little PR work there.  I report news with at least 2 or 3 articles a week along with other guys adding their articles in. Every other Wednesday I and 3 other guys do the XP podcast and occasionally I do the Newscast with one other guy. I hope you guys can come on down and join us, or at least read the articles. We have a whole gaming community. Your reading is much appreciated. Also I have a new youtube channel you guys can visit with cool new gaming videos and stuff just visit and please watch my videos, like, comment and subscribe. You can also catch me on my old youtube channel an on . Thank You guys for reading and I hope to see you on and on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment