Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

KaD Machined Metal Dice

So I found this one guys and it is great, machined metal precision D6's. These were designed by Amber Rix and are made in the good old USA. I believe they look great. Apparently these are made to be a more perfect D6 to roll better. I couldn't quite follow all of the math of what makes these better.(then again my meds may be messing with me understanding stuff). These dice are pure solid metal.  There are 6 metals Aluminum, Titanium, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Tungsten. Also the you can get anodized Aluminum in blue, black, red, or clear/silver.

This Video may help a little it is from the kickstarter page.















These are truly beautiful and any self-respecting  roleplayer should be wanting some of these and be buying them.
A set of two aluminum dice costs $12. If you would like to buy some visit the kickstarter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment