Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

KaD Mummy the Curse

Hi all you World of Darkness fans an all of those not. Today we are featuring Mummy: The Curse part of the New World of Darkness. This book is written and developed by C.A.Suleiman,having worked on Mummy: The Resurrection over 10 years ago. During that time he came up with a new dream for not only a new version of Mummy but a new World of Darkness.
                        To help you I will show you the video where he talks about this.







This looks like it will be an interesting RPG having personally never played the World of Darkness, I cannot say exactly what the world is like, but looks to be one I would like to try myself.

I am kind of stuck for more info right now since the video tells you a lot. I will try to talk to the creator of this game and get some info.

Yall can go to http://whitewolfblogs.com/mummy  or at http://theonyxpath.com for more info. Don't forget to back it if you like it and mention Deaths Crowbar sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment