Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Neverwinter Delay on Drow

Hey guys so I have been reading the Neverwinter Forums a lot today. We have been told that the Drow race, which for a long time has been said would be free at launch, will be delayed for 60 days for exclusivity purposes. What type of exclusivity? Well only a Hero of the North will be allowed to play Drow until the end of the 60 day period. Personally I find this a bad move by marketing. I believe if they are going to add an exclusivity period it should allow Guardian and Hero pack owners to play Drow. I also believe a 30 day period would be better.I find that the current choice will lose potential players which are potential customers.

I will give you the quote here from the FAQ about this issue


What are the specifics surrounding the exclusivity of the Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow that comes with the Hero of the North Founder's Pack?

The Menzo-Renegade look, tattoo, racial background, racial ability, and special companion will remain permanently exclusive to Hero of the North Pack purchases. The vanilla, non-Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow race will be unavailable for at least first 60 days after release. We are currently planning to do a future update that will allow all players will be able to create a regular Drow character.


I will try to see if we can get more info and possibly get vanilla Drow at release.

Well I dont know what else to say about this.


Thanks for reading, dont forget to follow my blog


Death

No comments:

Post a Comment